Objective: Use this KPI Grid to create a baseline of results based on UCV KPI.
Format: Excel Workbook
What it does:
- Serves as a documented account of your KPI for others in your business
- Records the formula and data source for KPI
- Calculates the standard result – this is the highest repeatable result
- Calculates the average result – average is not a good starting point as 50% achieve above ad 50% achieve below but it is good for comparison
- This tool is to baseline and set targets ensure data is as accurate as possible
- If you do not have baseline data e.g. you will start measuring this moving forward with no record in the past – document the KPI, type, formula, and data source.
- Start base-lining as soon as data is available